The 24-credit Real Estate Law program from Fordham University can be completed in as few as two semesters, although students can also choose to take the Master on a part-time basis. The program is intended for attorneys looking to deepen their understanding of real estate law or to open up new career opportunities in real estate.
Classes include Real Estate Transactions, Real Estate Finance, Real Estate Drafting, Commercial Finance-Secured Transactions, Affordable Housing Law Practice & Policy, the Community Economic Development Clinic, Cooperatives and Condominiums, Environmental Law, Land Use Law, Land Use and Real Estate Development Skills, the Law of the City of New York, and many others. International students will also take courses to acclimate them with the U.S. legal system and practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Real Estate Finance
- Real Estate Transactions
- Affordable Housing, Law Practice & Policy
- Commercial Finance-Secured Transactions
- Community Economic Development Clinic
- Cooperatives and Condominiums
- Environmental Law
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesLegal Studies Master of Laws (LLM) Real Estate & Property Management View 240 other Masters in Legal Studies in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official transcript from each college, university, graduate school, and law school attended. LSAC’s International Transcript Authentication and Evaluation Service is optional. For international applicants, all transcripts must be accompanied by an explanation of the grading system in English.
- A typed, 500-word personal statement describing your reasons for pursuing this graduate degree.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A current résumé or curriculum vitae.
- A TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo score is required unless the applicant holds a degree from the United States, any Caribbean Island where English is the sole official language, Australia, English-speaking Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, or the United Kingdom.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International63932 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 63932 USD per year during 12 months.
National63932 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 63932 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Manhattan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.