- Learning outcomes
- Foreign citizens who do not hold Chinese passports must demonstrate to be good natured individuals who have the necessary degrees and language capabilities. In principle the Chinese Law applicant at Renmin University of China must not be more than 35 years old of age, and must hold a degree that is equivalent to a bachelor's degree from an accredited Chinese university.
- Property Law
- Comparative Land Law and Policy Regulation
- Comparative Commercial Law
- Labor Law
- Chinese Intellectual Property Law
- Chinese Criminal Procedure Law
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEuropean Law Area & Cultural Studies Civil & Private Law View 43 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Foreign citizens who do not hold Chinese passports must demonstrate to be good natured individuals who have the necessary degrees and language capabilities. In principle the applicant must not be more than 35 years old of age, and must hold a degree that is equivalent to a bachelor's degree from an accredited Chinese university.
- The total score of IELTS must be 6.0 or above, and TOEFL score must be 90 or above. No other English proficiency certificate is accepted. Applicants who have obtained an English teaching degree and native English-speaking applicants (including Chinese born in foreign countries) are not required to submit proof of language proficiency.
International10756 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10756 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.