International Master of Public Administration and Policy at Renmin University of China consists of 3 academic departments (public administration, urban planning and management, and land and real estate management) offering Bachelor degrees，and 6 institutes (Institute of Public Finance and Public Policy, Social Security, Public Organization and Human Resources, Quantitative Analysis in Public Administration, and Non-Profit Organization) offering Master and Ph.D degrees.
The areas of concentration include but are not limited to: public administration, land andreal estate management, urban planning and management, public finance and public policy, social security, social medicine and health management, public organization and human resources, economics of real estate and labor economics. The School is host of a national-level postdoctoral research station, and the Secretariat of National MPA Education Steering Committee.
- Need to learn of the rapid development of China? Want to get a timing understanding of the new economic giant? IMPA programme is offered by the top school in public administration in China at Renmin University of China in Beijing.
- The programme is designed specially for foreign applicants who need to or expect to work on jobs related to China issues.
- The teaching faculty consists of most experienced professors with both China and Western education backgrounds from Renmin University, other top universities in China and other countries. Scholarships are available and tuition is affordable.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Relations Public Administration View 25 other Masters in Public Administration in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Foreign citizens who do not hold Chinese passports must demonstrate to be good natured individuals who have the necessary degrees and language capabilities. In principle the applicant must not be more than 35 years old of age, and must hold a degree that is equivalent to a bachelor's degree from an accredited Chinese university.
- The total score of IELTS must be 6.0 or above, and TOEFL score must be 90 or above. No other English proficiency certificate is accepted. Applicants who have obtained an English teaching degree and native English-speaking applicants (including Chinese born in foreign countries) are not required to submit proof of language proficiency.
International9220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9220 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.