Historical Geography from Peking University main topics interested include historical changes in the utilization of human and natural resources, the form and functions of human settlements.
Students at Historical Geography from Peking University will be introduced to:
- model analytical techniques
- a combination of information from Chinese literature and results of modern instrumental analysis
- Built environments,
- Evolution of geographical patterns of physical environments
- Human activities.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport,
- Applicants for Master's program must have attained a bachelor's degree and students who graduated from non-Chinese universities must hold a bachelor's degree from a university accredited by the Ministry of Education of China. (Grade skipping or joining in the middle of the course is not acceptable.
- Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are required to submit TOEFL iBT (100 points or above) or GRE ( 315 points or above) scores or other certificate to prove their English language proficiency.
- Application Form
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Passport photo
- Undergraduate school transcript
- Bachelor's degree diploma
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Copy of article or papers published
- Letter of guarantee
- the certified paper documents
International3944 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3944 EUR per year during 24 months.
National3944 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3944 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.