- IGPP provides master’s and doctoral degree programs. Master’s degree programs include Public Policy (Institute for Global Public Policy), Global Social Policy, Global Environmental Policy, Technology and Innovation, International Development, Global Health, and Public Administration (IMPA). PhD programs include Public Policy and Public Administration. Many of these programs are double degree programs between Fudan University and world-renowned universities. They are offered in English and admit both Chinese and international students. In 2018 and 2019, the Fudan-LSE “Global Political Economy” double master’s degree program and Fudan-LSE “Global Social Policy” double master’s degree program were launched respectively.
- The Institute at the Fudan University focuses on developing professionals for international organizations and global governance. The “Global Political Economy” program has been selected as one of the first “International Organization Reserve Talents Training Projects” by the China Scholarship Council.
- For more information please visit the program's website.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Administration Public Policy View 18 other Masters in Public Policy in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid ordinary passport, be in good health, have attained a degree (Bachelor's degree for Master applicants) and meet the language requirements.
- Evidence of English language proficiency. Non-native English speaker must submit official scores of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). The program requires a minimum score of 90 on the internet-based TOEFL test or 6.5 on the IELTS test. This requirement can be waived only if the applicant received a bachelor's or postgraduate degree lasting for 2 years or above from an institution with English as official instructive language.
International15318 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15318 USD per year during 24 months.
- RMB 100,000 per Year
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.