In the Physical Geography and Ecosystem Science programme from Lund University, you will gain a deeper knowledge in environmental and climate systems, global environmental issues and global cycling, climatology and climatic change, ecosystems analysis, biogeophysics, remote sensing, and methods of environmental analysis.
After successfully completing the programme you will be able to work as an expert within a number of different fields, such as climate and water issues, nature conservation planning, international aid, EU-related issues and the management and development of analytical data and methods. You could also pursue a career in research. Examples of future employers are municipal and county councils and national and international NGOs. The programme also prepares you for consultancy work in the environmental and insurance areas.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Greenhouse Gases and Biogeochemical Cycles
- Ecosystem Modelling
- Climate Change and its Impacts on the Environment
- Digital Remote Sensing
- Biosphere-atmosphere Interactions
- Global Ecosystem Dynamics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeography Biodiversity & Conservation Ecology View 8 other Masters in Biodiversity & Conservation in Sweden
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Degree of Bachelor of Science of at least 180 credits in physical geography, geology, geoscience, biology/ecology, physics, agronomy, forest science, environmental science or the equivalent.
- Proficiency in English equivalent to English 6/B from Swedish upper-secondary school.
- Based on grades awarded for previous academic courses, particularly qualifying courses, as well as a statement of purpose for the application and professional qualifications and/or other practical experience of relevance to the study programme (from the applicant s Summary sheet).
International14395 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28791 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
- SEK 290 000
- There are no tuition fees for citizens of the European Union (EU), the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.