English Language Education program from TED University is providing opportunities for graduate studies to complete their Master’s was underlined in order to support professional development of teachers and help them to become lifelong learning individuals.
The offered Master's degree in English Language Education program from TED University will also be able to serve to train the future academicians who are planning to work as research assistants in universities.
- English Language Teaching Methodology
- Second Language Acquisition
- Research Methods in Education and Academ
- Graduate Seminar
- Having a Bachelor's (BA) Degree (from a university in an English Speaking Country or a university at which English is the medium of instruction).
- Being a native speaker of English or for non-native speakers of English, having one of the official English language test scores: TOEFL (IBT): 94, IELTS: 7 (at least 6 in each section).
- Certified Undergraduate Diploma - Proof of a BA degree
- Official English Test Score only for students whose native language is not English: TOEFL (IBT): 94, IELTS: 7 (at least 6 in each section).
- A scanned copy of the transcript from the last graduated or continued undergraduate program
- Current resume
- Letter of Intention
- Reference Letter (2)* Candidates may bring them to the interview.
International4000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
For Turkish nationals, tuition is calculated for every registration semester based on a cost of 740 TRY (VAT included) per TEDU Credit.
Living costs for Ankara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.