At Chemical Engineering from Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) you become familiar with all the latest tools and technologies used by chemical engineers. You can define a personal study program that satisfies your own wishes and preferences.
The MSc program in Chemical Engineering prepares you for a varied career and gives you broad options when you face the job market. For example, you could work as a researcher, a research team leader, a process or product engineer, an environmental advisor, policy assistant or lecturer.
Many managers working in the chemicals industry have a background in chemical engineering. In trade and industry you can start work in a job in which your organizational, coordinating and supervisory qualities are required. Governments, too, employ numerous chemical engineers. For example in environmental services and water boards, and in healthcare. You will even find our graduates in design consultancies and patent offices.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Micro- and Nanofluidics
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Modelling Combustion
- Heat and Flow in Microsystems
- Molecular Modeling and Simulation
- Thermal Energy Storage
- Design and Analysis of Experiments
- Microfluidics put to Work
- Transport in Porous Media
- Petroleum Production
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry General Engineering & Technology View 37 other Masters in Chemistry in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Certified copies of your Bachelor's degree in the original language.
- Certified/authenticated translation (to English or Dutch) of your degree and academic transcript (if necessary)
- Proof of language proficiency in English
- A copy of your passport
- A concise description of subjects from your previous degree(s).
- Résumé / curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter
- Two letters of reference
- A summary of your dissertation (in English)
- Proof that you application fee has been transferred to TU/e or proof of Dutch nationality.
- Proof of financial means.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16700 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Eindhoven
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.