Applied Physics from Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) trains you to become Master of Science in Applied Physics (MSc). You develop great expertise in the field of physical phenomena, novel experimental and computational tools, and leading technologies. The extensive and unique practical experience that you gain during your training is particularly useful for finding a job.
There is constant demand from industry and research institutes for graduates who can work at the boundaries between physics, chemistry and biology. Graduates can find employment in research and development laboratories in industry, for example at Philips, ASML, DSM, and Océ, or at research institutes such as TNO. You could also take up a position that makes use of your organizational and leadership qualities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Nano, Quantum and Photonics,
- Plasmas and Beams,
- Fluids, Bio and Soft Matter.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Mechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 57 other Masters in Physics in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Certified copies of your Bachelor's degree in the original language.
- Certified/authenticated translation (to English or Dutch) of your degree and academic transcript (if necessary)
- Proof of language proficiency in English
- A copy of your passport
- A concise description of subjects from your previous degree(s).
- Résumé / curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter
- Two letters of reference
- A summary of your dissertation (in English)
- Proof that you application fee has been transferred to TU/e or proof of Dutch nationality.
- Proof of financial means.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16700 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Eindhoven
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.