The Marketing programme of Aalborg University focuses on the marketing and sales interface and gives you a profound and broad understanding of the sales and marketing function in organisations. The programme provides you with the necessary knowledge, skills and competences to become a sales and marketing professional. We seek to achieve that by providing you with deep and comprehensive learning opportunities about advanced aspects of marketing theory and concept.
The programme has been designed and is carried out in close collaboration with an advisory board comprised of managers representing a broad variety of business. These managers help us to make sure that the courses we offer are relevant, updated to meet or excel current business practice and are in alignment with the expectations of your future employers.
Upon graduation, you will be able to:
- develop deep insights into customers and markets
- use these insights to inform strategic decisions of the company
- ensure that companies conduct sales and marketing activities efficiently and effectively.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Customer Value, Marketing Strategy and Sales Management
- Foundations of Customer Buying Behavior
- Pricing and Sales Metrics
- Managing the Marketing Ecosystem
- Business cooperation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Marketing View 6 other Masters in Marketing in Denmark
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor's degree in general Economics and Business Administration (three years) equivalent to a Danish Economics and Business Administration Bachelor, or the equivalent is required
- Diploma/Diploma Supplement (If you have not yet completed your Bachelor’s degree). The document must be signed and stamped by your home university
- Bachelor’s degrees transcripts showing all grades and courses
- English test or an official receipt confirming that you have registered for a test
- Letter of motivation
- CV / Resume
- Official curriculum/syllabus for your Bachelor’s studies or another official description of your Bachelor’s degree in English
- Reference letters (optional)
- Receipt for paid application fee (only applies to non-EU citizens)
- Danish residence permit card and letter (only applies to non-EU citizens)
- Official description of the grading system from your home university
International6554 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3277 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- 24,375 DKK per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.