Revenue in this sector is currently valued at more than $1 billion globally with a high demand for marketing professionals who specialize in sponsorship and branding. Your learning in this program will focus on that specific need with a curriculum that centres on developing business strategies and marketing plans for branding, advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
- business strategy
- market research
- marketing plans
When you graduate from this program, these are the types of career options that you can explore:
- marketing co-ordinator
- marketing manager
- talent and brand co-ordinator
- talent and brand manager
- event planning
- video editor
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Marketing and Social Media for Esports
- Esports Experience
- Business of Esports
- Marketing Communications in Esports
- Sponsorship Strategies for Esport Entities
- Esports Media Landscape
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
Seneca offers admission to students up to the first day of classes. However, applications will not be accepted once a program becomes full. Therefore, it is recommended that you apply soon.
DisciplinesMarketing Management Studies Marketing Management View 55 other Masters in Management Studies in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Ontario university or college degree or college diploma or equivalentApplicants with an equivalent combination of partial postsecondary and/or three to five years of related work experience may be considered for admission. A relevant resumé and references must be provided.
- English proficiency for graduate certificates
- Canadian citizens or permanent residents educated outside of Canada must provide a World Education Services (WES) or ICAS Canada credential evaluation.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15133 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15133 CAD per year during 8 months.
National3447 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3447 CAD per year during 8 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.