Key topics of study include: statistics needed for analytics, programming languages for data analysis, security and privacy for the field of business analytics, data predictive analytics and leadership in the business environment.
- Business analytics to support evidence-based decision-making
- Development of software applications related to data management and manipulation
- Entrepreneurial strategies to identify new business opportunities
As a graduate of this program, you may find employment in corporations and government organizations that have large, rich data sets and the resources to mine data. You may pursue future career options, such as:
- Business analyst
- Business consultant
- Data analyst
- Computer system analyst
- Information systems business analyst
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Statistics for Analytics
- Data Preparation and Handling
- Analytics Case Studies
- Programming for Analytics
- Data Visualization
- Strategic Leadership in Business Analytics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
Seneca offers admission to students up to the first day of classes. However, applications will not be accepted once a program becomes full. Therefore, it is recommended that you apply soon.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems View 18 other Masters in Business Information Systems in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Ontario university/college degree, college diploma, advanced diploma or equivalent.
- Applicants with a combination of partial postsecondary and/or significant relevant work experience that is the equivalent of the above may be considered. A relevant resume and references must be provided.
- English proficiency at the postsecondary level.
- Applicants with credentials from outside of Canada must provide a "course-by-course" credential assessment from a recognized agency such as WES (World Education Services) or ICAS (International Credential Assessment Service)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15133 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15133 CAD per year during 12 months.
National5132 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5132 CAD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.