The teaching will reflect the wide range of branches the candidate can work in after graduation, ranging from the development of E-learning material for traditional school and university education, training of employees in offshore firms and other specialist firms, and as employees in companies using E-learning and educational technologies.
Central areas of work will be development of digital learning systems for the public and private sector, for example the public education system, the movie-, TV- or other media industry, the structural engineering, offshore industry, museums/galleries and advertising agencies.
The Multimedia and Educational Technology programme at University of Agder provides the basis for continuing in education and research in Norway or abroad, for example with a doctorate.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- can design and create an advanced and effective educational multimedia system, using state of the art technologies, based on acknowledged pedagogical and aesthetical principles
- masters multimedia technology, software and hardware, on a professional level
- can create and use interactive content and web design to promote and enhance media projects
- can develop Internet services and web applications
- has control of the formatting and distribution of content across major digital media platforms
- has proper control of the exchange of 3D models between CAD systems and visualization tools, and can visualize these models for educational purposes
- has the programming skills to produce advanced educational technology content
- can carry out an independent, limited research or development project in accordance with applicable norms for research ethics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
This programme is open for applicants from EU/EEA only.
DisciplinesEducation Video Games & Multimedia View 5 other Masters in Education in Norway
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Admission requirement for the two-year master's programme is a bachelor degree in Multimedia Technology and Design, or in a similar field.
- A good command of English is required.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- There are no tuition fees at the University of Agder.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.