Students will master the techniques, tools, and strategies to become leaders in their field. Upon graduation, students will:
- Be able to effectively publish and manage content for business growth
- Acquire expertise in using Google analytics and various data analysis software
- Gain familiarity with online legalities and rights management.
- Become an expert in designing and implementing online marketing campaigns
This Master of International Management with a specialization in Digital Marketing at Madrid Campus - Geneva Business School is of particular relevance to those working, or planning to work as a:
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Social Media Strategist/Manager
- E-Commerce Manager
- Digital Marketing Director
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Digital Marketing Simulation
- Digital Economy Overview
- B2B and B2C Strategies
- Inbound and Outbound Marketing
- Connected Commerce
- Data-driven Digital
- Marketing Strategies
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Master in Management (MIM) Digital Marketing View 16 other Masters in Master in Management (MIM) in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field
- IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 / DET 105-110 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- Applicants may submit the Duolingo English Test (DET), which combines an English proficiency test with a brief video interview.
- A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates
- A 500-word written response to a business case study
- An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. The candidate’s response to the case study will be discussed in the interview.
- Photocopy of valid passport / national ID
- 1 reference letter from a former academic institution"
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5450 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEA10900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5450 EUR per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Madrid
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.