About this Financial Risk Management (MIFRIM) Degree
MIP and Politecnico di Milano have always been at the forefront of education and research in the field of finance and in particular of the application of quantitative methods and of innovative technologies to finance. In cooperation with the Department of Mathematics and the Department of Management Engineering, MIP Politecnico di Milano has a long experience on post-graduate courses in the field of quantitative finance (risk management, derivative evaluation, asset management) and Fintech for executives (Fintech academy). Our Observatories on Digital Innovation as well as the Polimi Fintech Journey represent landmarks in the financial industry and in the research community nationally and internationally.
Furthermore, the intrinsic orientation towards new technologies of a leading technical university such as Politecnico permeates MIP’s programmes, that are characterized by a passion for quantitative analysis and innovation.
- The Master is a full-time course lasting for 12 months: 6 months of classroom lessons and 6 months of internship and Project Work in a company.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesFinance Management Studies Risk Management View 116 other Masters in Management Studies in Italy
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Fill in the form
- Upload your CV in English, Passport or ID, University Transcripts, and Bachelor/Master Degree (if available)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Two letters of recommendation
- GMAT/GRE scores (optional)
- Motivation letter in English
- Digital photo
- English proficiency certificate (IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC or equivalent)
International18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.