About this Sustainability Management Degree
As a School that operates at the intersection between engineering, management and economics, MIP Politecnico di Milano has investigated how sustainability changes all levels of management across different industries. Thanks to this expertise, the business school has designed 5 innovative programmes dedicated to the different dimensions of interest for future sustainability leaders:
- International Master in Environmental Sustainability & Circular Economy
- International Master in Sustainable Industrial Management
- International Master in Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- International Master in Sustainability Management and Corporate Social Responsibility
- International Master in Sustainable Finance
- In terms of structure, the International Masters in Sustainability Management are entirely taught in English and characterised by a 12-month experiential journey. In addition to the specific core courses for each track, all the programmes include soft skills development courses and a portfolio of personalised career services within the learning path.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Sustainable Development Innovation Management View 24 other Masters in Innovation Management in Italy
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- 3-year Bachelor degree (minimum 180 ECTS)
- Fill in the form
- Upload your CV in English, Passport or ID, University Transcripts and Bachelor/Master Degree (if available)
- Pay the Application Fee (EUR 100)
- Two letters of recommendation
- GMAT/GRE scores (optional)
- Motivation letter in English
- Digital photo
- English proficiency certificate (IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC or equivalent)
International18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.