Jointly developed by the Wealth Management Institute (WMI) and Nanyang Business School (NBS) at Nanyang Technological University, Asset and Wealth Management was launched to cater to the growing demand for highly-trained expertise in the asset and wealth management sectors.
Key facts:Designed to groom future-ready asset and wealth management professionals, this one year programme is aligned to the latest industry skills frameworks established by the Institute of Banking and Finance Singapore (IBF). Supported by WMI’s deep industry links and domain expertise in practice-based asset and wealth management education, along with the strength of a top ranking university, the MAWM presents a leading edge curriculum that stays relevant to current and future industry.
Programme StructureLeading-Edge Curriculum
- The MAWM is a first of its kind in Singapore specialising in asset management and wealth management. The programme is also cross-disciplinary, tapping NTU’s globally renowned strength in computing technology and mathematical sciences, as well as social science and psychology.
- The Master of Science in Asset & Wealth Management is taught by outstanding academics and leading practitioners, and curated to ensure you are future-ready for these industries.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- At least 2 years of working experience
- A good Bachelor’s degree in a relevant programme
- Competitive GMAT / GRE score
International56907 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56907 USD per year during 12 months.
National31615 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31615 USD per year during 12 months.
Singapore citizens: S$45,000.00 and international: S$81,000.00
Living costs for Singapore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.