Taught with your career in mind, Edinburgh Business School's Executive MBA is led by experts in finance, strategy, accounting, marketing and business here at our Edinburgh campus.
- As part of your studies, we organise guest lectures and workshops from leaders in various industries, taking place on campus. Get inspired, hear their stories, and take away invaluable advice from their first-hand experience as they showcase real-world examples of the challenges businesses face.
- The Executive Master of Business Administration programme from Heriot-Watt University is part of our executive postgraduate qualifications taught and led by academics at Edinburgh Business School. This programme of study is suitable for those with a number of years work experience who wish to explore advanced principals of business and management.
- Delivering Successful Projects
- Economics for Business
- Financial Decision Making
- Leadership, Theory and Practice
- People, Work and Organisations
- Strategic Marketing
- Strategic Planning
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
National deadline is for Scottish and RUK students.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 834 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- A good honours degree (first or second class), or its non-UK equivalent, in a relevant subject from a recognised British or overseas university.
- A minimum of three years’ post-qualifying full-time professional work experience. Alternatively, applicants who don’t have formal qualifications, but who can demonstrate managerial experience of a minimum of five years are also encouraged to apply.
International14666 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22000 GBP for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA14666 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22000 GBP for the full programme during 18 months.
- Full fee for two-year, part-time Executive MBA - £22,000
Living costs for Edinburgh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.