It provides students with the opportunity to explore, in-depth, the legal regulation of the world of international business and corporate governance. Academically rigorous, the LLM will expose students to a practical real-world application of the law.
This Online Corporate Governance at Robert Kennedy College allows you to re-energise your career by learning a number of practical concepts that you can immediately apply to solve challenging situations. A unique aspect of the programme is the possibility to learn through applied, real case studies that will enhance your problem solving skills and therefore maximise your career potential.
The overall aims of the Programme are to:
- To provide an advanced understanding of the corporate and legal responsibilities and governance in an international business context.
- To provide opportunities for the systematic development of the skills of objective analysis, evaluation and presentation to enable students to further develop confidence in effectively appraising and implementing market strategies in the context of international business law.
- To develop an ability to apply knowledge and understanding of business law in relation to complex issues affecting global trade and corporate governance, both systematically and creatively, to improve business and management practice.
- To provide a stimulating academic environment, rooted in the experiences of the student, but firmly based upon the values of academic openness and critical appraisal.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Legal Skills
- International Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Transnational Business Law
- Corporate Governance
- Individual Dissertation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Four terms per year (winter, spring, summer and autumn).
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Corporate Communication View 34 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Switzerland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We welcome applications from students who may not meet the formal entry criteria but who have relevant experience or the ability to pursue the course successfully.
The formal entry requirements are:
- An honours degree at 2:2 or above.
- At least 2 years’ relevant work experience.
- English language at IELTS 6.5 (minimum of 5.5 in each component).
Applications are considered from candidates who do not meet the formal entry requirements but can provide evidence of equivalence.
Examples of equivalence are:
- A wide range of professional qualifications and/or work experience.
- Working or studying in English or an English-speaking environment.
Applications will be considered from candidates who do not meet the formal entry requirements but who can demonstrate by interview the commitment to complete the programme successfully.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11183 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11183 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA11183 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11183 EUR per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.