To enhance your career prospects and international experience, we are now offering our standard one year Civil Engineering and Construction Management Masters over two years through offering a ‘with Industry Placement’ alternative.
- This ‘with Industry Placement’ option offers a practical experiential element over the traditional one-year degree structure, allowing you to reflect on theory and practice.
- The Industry Placement is undertaken between the taught part of the programme and the research dissertation. If you cannot or decide not to do the placement option, then you will revert to the standard Civil Engineering with Industrial Placement (2 years) programme at Heriot-Watt University.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Students study 8 courses plus a research dissertation. The placement is undertaken between the taught element and the research dissertation.
- The courses offered are the same as for the standard one year Civil Engineering and Construction Management degree.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
There is no official deadline for postgraduate applications.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Environmental Engineering Civil Engineering & Construction View 143 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United Kingdom
- Minimum of 2:2 honours degree or equivalent academic qualification in a related subject area
- For postgraduate conversion courses, non-related degrees will be considered
- Corporate (or chartered) membership of relevant professional institutions will also be considered
International20200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20200 GBP per year during 24 months.
National7552 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7552 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Edinburgh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.