During the first year of the program (M1), students acquire a solid theoretical knowledge in neuroscience with an emphasis on experimental neuroscience research. During the second year of the program (M2), students acquire more in-depth knowledge in different fields of neuroscience.
Core and optional modules in cellular and molecular neuroscience and integrative neuroscience are offered. Students in the Neurosciences programme at Université de Paris can take on free module from other master’s degrees.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Master theoretical knowledge of fundamental areas of Neuroscience from the molecular to the integrated level
- Master cutting-edge methodological approaches related to the integrated level
- Master analytical tools, experimental good practices and scientific ethics
- Develop bibliographical date summary and critical analysis skills
- Manage oral and written scientific communication
- Develop experimental protocols
- Team work and autonomy
- Manage a science project from its first concept to its most advanced outcomes
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Having obtained or being in the process of validating a Licence 3 or a Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical sciences, life sciences or an equivalent degree with a major in biology and a minor in neuroscience; having obtained or being in the process of validating a double major in Psychology and Life Sciences or in Mathematics and Life Sciences. Students may enter directly the 2nd year of the program under certain condition listed on the program website
- Certified B2 level in French and B2 level in English
International243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 243 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 243 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
243 € + 91 € CVEC
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.