The main objective of the first year in the Frontiers in Chemistry programme at Université de Paris is to provide students with a strong background in the various aspects of molecular chemistry, physical chemistry and reactivity at the interfaces with materials, surface and life sciences.
Theoretical knowledge acquired through tutoring and analysis of scientific articles is complemented by a 2 to 5 months internship. Through the choice of optional courses, students can prepare their second year specialization. The second year of the Master is intended to specialize students capacities in electrochemistry, spectroscopies, environmental chemistry or molecular chemistry. Students must choose among four tracks (listed below), two optional teaching units and will perform a 6 months internship to complete the Master’s Degree.
- Analytical Sciences for Environment (SAFE)
- Biologically Oriented Molecular Chemistry (BIOMOL)
- Chemistry for Nanosciences and Energy (CHENS)
- Physical Chemistry for Life Sciences (Phys-Chem-Life)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Solid fundamental background in chemistry
- Mastery of advanced techniques
- Openness to interfaces and link with the world of research
- Autonomy enabling to live, react and communicate in an international scientific context
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Having obtained or being in the process of validating a Licence 3 or a Bachelor’s degree. Students may enter directly the 2nd year of the program under certain condition listed on the program website.
- Certified B2 level in English
International243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 243 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 243 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
243 € + 91 € CVEC
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.