Upon completion of the Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (Certificate NDP) specialty at University of Arizona you will be eligible to take an AGACNP national board certification examination. To qualify for entry into the AGACNP Graduate Certificate program, you must have a degree in nursing as an advanced practice nurse and experience in an acute care setting. The program requires a minimum of 30 credits and 540 clinical hours.
College of Nursing
The College of Nursing at the University of Arizona offers a variety of programs at the graduate level. Programs are available for students pursuing a first degree in nursing, as well as students interested in advancing in the professional as leaders, advanced practice nurses, and nurse researchers. Please visit the College of Nursing's website for detailed information about our college, faculty and programs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health Assessment
- Advanced Physiology & Pathophysiology
- Pharmacology in Acute Care
- Adult-Gerontology Diagnosis & Management of Chronic & Acute Illness
- Cardiac Rhythm Analysis & Interventions
- Advanced Pharmacotherapeutics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Adult Education View 126 other Masters in Adult Education in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students are required to attend Resident Intensive Summer Experience (RISE) once during their post masters certificate program. In addition to RISE attendance requirements, post masters certificate students must participate in practice intensives at the College of Nursing.
- FNP, PNP, and PMHNP students must have a clinical rotation with at least one NP preceptor during their program of study; students may not exclusively precept with MDs/DOs.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 6 months.
National33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 6 months.
In-State13400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13400 USD per year during 6 months.
Living costs for Tucson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.