It is essential that scientists, engineers and environmental decision-makers understand the fundamentals of the causes, impacts and management measures involved in dealing with such important issues.
- The Climate Change: Managing the Marine Environment programme at Heriot-Watt University specialises in the challenges facing the marine environment and is part of the University's programme of teaching and research in climate change related issues.
- Marine Resources and Sustainability
- Applied Research Design and Analysis
- Climate Change: Sustainability and Adaptation
- Marine Environmental Monitoring
- GIS: Geographic Information System for Marine Environmental Scientists
- Research Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
National deadline is for Scottish and RUK students.
DisciplinesClimate Studies & Meteorology Marine Studies View 3 other Masters in Climate Studies & Meteorology in United Arab Emirates
- Minimum of 2:2 honours degree or equivalent academic qualification in a related subject area
- For postgraduate conversion courses, non-related degrees will be considered
- Corporate (or chartered) membership of relevant professional institutions will also be considered
International22912 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22912 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9120 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9120 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK £4,560
- Overseas £11,456
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.