Especially important in the turbulent times we live in, international relations is key to predicting current markets and opening up new ones. This Master of International Management with specialization in International Relations from Geneva Business School helps students connect events and business, and identify potential threats and opportunities. Led by professionals in international relations, students will be able to:
- Learn about global factors that influence business.
- Build a solid diplomatic strategy for the 21st century.
- Learn techniques to manage modern global crises.
- Understand global cultures and international trends.
- Create a worldwide business and diplomatic network.
- International management
- Civil service
- Intelligence analyst
- Diplomatic service
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The master’s program requires the successful completion of 90 ECTS credits. The program format consists of unique business, management, and finance courses that will extend and deepen your understanding of and experience in business along with courses that specialize in international relations) and a final project.
- The breakdown of the program is as follows: 11 core courses (44 ECTS); a consultancy project (4 ECTS); participation in a practical and competitive business simulation (4 ECTS); 5 courses in your chosen area of finance) (20 ECTS); and a business project which can be an industry report, a problem-solving case, or a business plan (18 ECTS).
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations Management, Organisation & Leadership View 90 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Switzerland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field
- IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 / DET 105-110 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates
- A 500-word written response to a business case study
- An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. The candidate’s response to the case study will be discussed in the interview.
- Photocopy of valid passport / national ID
- 1 reference letter from a former academic institution
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18696 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9348 EUR per semester during 18 months.
National18696 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9348 EUR per semester during 18 months.
- CHF 10,250 / semester
Living costs for Genève
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.