This Sustainability and Energy Transitions programme at Aberdeen Business School - Online is rooted firmly in professional practice and is designed to give you the ability to apply strategic thinking and leadership practice in a variety of different sectors. The consultancy project is undertaken in conjunction with an appropriate organisation.
The programme offers you a range of modules delivered by Aberdeen Business School through a curriculum which best align with their subject interests and current and/or future career aspirations.
You will learn through a combination of lectures, seminars and workshop sessions which compromise of a mix of group study, simulation, case studies and presentations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economics of Energy Transitions
- People Management and Organisational Development
- Strategic Operations: Oil and Gas
- Business Development, Marketing and Sales
- Finance and Accounting for Managers
- Strategic Management
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) Sustainable Energy View 319 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
- Applicants must normally hold a 2:2 undergraduate honours degree or its equivalent in any subject discipline and have at least 3 years of full-time professional work experience.
- Applicants with a lower degree classification and/or relevant work experience will be considered on a case by case basis.
International19800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19800 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA19800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19800 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Online Learning All Students
- £5,650 Year 1
- £6,680 Year 2
- £6,170 Year 3
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.