The Mass Communications programme offered by Unicaf Scholarships will address issues of policy, governance, professional practice, international communication flows, digitalisation, political economy, cultural practice and research methods.
The programme aims to provide a progressive and challenging curriculum that is informed by contemporary research and responsive to the changing nature of the Communication industries.
The specific aims of the programme are to enable students to:
- Critique key theories and concepts that underpin the study of mass communications
- Undertake the evaluation of contemporary mass communications scholarship and professional practice
- Critically debate the political, legal and ethical aspects of media and communication processes, systems and participation
- Recognise and anticipate developments in the role played by media and communication in economic and political organisation at local, national, regional, international and global levels
- Carry out original and independent research through the development of a critical appreciation of research methodologies appropriate for the study of media and mass communications
- Meet the challenges of employment in a global society through the development of their intellectual, analyticaland research skills related to the study of mass communication
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The experience: Online learning through Unicaf is made possible by an advanced learning management system, designed to provide an optimal learning experience for students.
- The support: Friendly, experienced Unicaf student advisers guide applicants through every stage of the application process and support you all the way until you complete your programme and receive your degree.
- The online classroom: Students have regular contact and interaction with faculty and fellow students from around the world.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Monthly Intakes
DisciplinesCommerce Corporate Communication Digital Communication
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- An accredited UK Honours degree with minimum 2.2 classification or international equivalent. Some professional qualifications may also be acceptable. Extensive professional experience may also be considered in exceptional cases.
- Official transcripts from all universities, colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions attended.
- Personal Statement (minimum 500 words) explaining how the programme of study will benefit the student’s career progression.
- Up to date CV
- Two references (academic or professional) listed on CV stating referee’s full name, contact details, and relationship to the applicant.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National6500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Unicaf can prepare you for the brilliant future you and your family have been dreaming of. With generous scholarships that allow you to earn your degree at a fraction of the original cost. With the online provision of internationally recognised degrees, awarded by Unicaf’s partner universities in the UK, the US, Europe and Africa. With 24/7 access to study material, that allows you to keep your job and salary during your studies. Unicaf makes it easier to make your people proud!
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.