Corporate sustainability management is critical to the long-term viability of businesses, many of whom are under increasing scrutiny from a concerned society and mounting pressure from expanding regulations.
They need people who appreciate the wider context of their operations and stakeholder relationships – people capable of spotting and solving problems, coming up with practical and feasible solutions, then pushing through change.
Tackling all this and more, the Sustainability Management and Innovation programme at the University of Westminster is structured around three themes: analysis of sustainability issues (both social and environmental), the development of possible innovative solutions (collaborative, innovative business models, projects and products), and implementation and change management.
This course will prepare you for roles such as:
- Environmental consultant
- Product sustainability manager
- Sustainability consultant
- Sustainability project manager (cities and regions)
- Sustainability reporting manager Graduate employers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategies for a Sustainable Future
- Marketing for a Sustainable World
- Digital Disruption and Sustainable Innovative Business Models
- Leadership and Change Management in a Complex World
- Collaboration, Cooperation and Green Supply Chains
- Sustainability in Practice
- Sustainability Analytics and Reporting
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Sustainable Development Innovation Management View 268 other Masters in Sustainable Development in United Kingdom
- A minimum of a lower second class honours degree (2:2).
- Applicants are required to submit one reference.
International17000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National12500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK tuition fee: £12,500 (Price per academic year)
- International tuition fee: £17,000 (Price per academic year)
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.