Corporate Social Innovation (Blended) at the Royal Roads University will lay the foundations for businesses and intrapreneurs to incorporate social concerns and solutions into the very fabric of their organizations.
The aim of the certificate is to equip professionals in leadership positions with graduate-level applied and relevant expertise in social innovation at an individual, team and organizational level.
The program will focus on the application of learning in the following areas:
- foundations for driving social and environmental change, while advancing core business objectives
- creative thinking and innovation in trying to solve organizational and social problems and challenges
- measuring, evaluation, and reporting on social impact
- scaling for effective impact, locally and globally
- learning in the areas of design thinking, organizational strategy, and organizational culture
- practical change-making skills including empathy, teamwork, and leadership
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Graduate Certificate in Corporate Social Innovation program begins with an online course, is followed by an intensive, 6-day on-campus component, and concludes with a second online course.
- This unique structure provides working professionals with an opportunity to benefit from the synergy of an on-campus experience and learn through the online medium while still meeting professional and personal responsibilities.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completion of either an undergraduate four-year (or comparable) degree or a graduate degree in arts, business, or environmental studies (or other acceptable alternative) from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Normally, at least two years of relevant full-time experience in leadership, management, communication, training, marketing, or consultant roles.
International9328 CAD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9328 CAD for the full programme during 6 months.
National7650 CAD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7650 CAD for the full programme during 6 months.
Living costs for Victoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.