This is a highly flexible Medical Education course at University of Sheffield , designed to fit around your needs and commitments. The course provides the opportunity for healthcare professionals with a developing interest in medical education to explore the theoretical principles underpinning medical education and consider how this relates to their practice.
- The course aims to develop medical educators who are informed and understand the core principles and issues in medical education.
- Participants on this course come from a range of healthcare professions such as doctors, dentists, psychiatrists, nurses, physician associates and paramedics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The course consists of three 20 credit modules. Each module includes two study days.
- During the two study days, the core elements of the module will be explored, with examples from practice being used to illustrate key components.
- Each participant will be expected to participate in approximately 8 weeks of online activity.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Human Medicine View 941 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
You will need:
- a recognised degree in a healthcare profession
- experience in teaching or supervising learning in a healthcare or related setting
- access to learners in a healthcare or related setting.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8733 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8733 GBP per year during 12 months.
National3600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3600 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.