Over 24 months, you will cover essential MBA topics and study courses specifically designed to address business challenges such as customer centricity, entrepreneurial strategy and innovation, digital business, and agile leadership. Personal development courses complement the academic curriculum and will be offered during residencies. Subjects covered include building high performance teams, presentation effectiveness, intercultural communications, consulting skills, project management and more.
- Accelerate your career, enhance your expertise, and build your network with the triple-accredited, globally recognized, ESMT Berlin MBA degree (60 ECTS)
- 24-month program starting in September – only 28 working days away from the office
- 25% of the Part Time Master of Business Administration program from ESMT Berlin is delivered in person starting with a full week residency in Berlin, 12 residencies (Thursday lunchtime to Saturday evening) in Berlin, and concluding with a one-week international study tour
- Take part in personal development workshops during the residencies, and join Career Services sessions to develop essential career skills
- Optional one-week international exchange at one of the 30-plus schools in the GNAM network
- Between residencies, study online - individually and in groups – using the world’s most innovative learning platform, the Hub
At this point in your career, you might want to move up in your current company or explore opportunities in a different sector. You might even be thinking about starting your own business.
Irrespective of personal career goals, you have access to a robust professional network that can help you prepare for the next phase of your career. You will also have the opportunity to meet with potential employers and recruiters, and connect with business leaders from an array of different sectors.
The corporate network ESMT offers you is diverse. ESMT builds relations with large companies, medium-sized enterprises, and with the vibrant startup scene across Germany. Networking is, and will be, a key element of your next career step, and Career Services is dedicated to connecting you with ESMT alumni in varried industries and sectors across the globe. Our aim is to support you in achieving your next career goals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data and decisions
- People, teams and organizations
- Financial accounting
- Marketing and sales in a digital world
- Financial management
- Ethics and responsibility
- Operations management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Innovation Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 114 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- At least three years of postgraduate professional experience
- An undergraduate degree of minimum 3 years, or equivalent, qualification
- English proficiency test scores, if applicable
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA19000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.