As well as the core courses that give you a solid foundation, you will get specialist training that will fully prepare you to enter the working world.
The Master of International Management at Madrid Campus - Geneva Business School pushes you to take your business skills to the next level. Advanced theory in the classroom and unique practical experience help you graduate with the knowledge, tools, and confidence to make a real impact as you begin your career.
Why study a Master of International Management?
Our Master of International Management program is designed to take your undergraduate degree to the next level. It will take a deep look into business as a whole, as well as the specifics of the specialization chosen.
Studied over three semesters, the first two will be on campus and will feature core subjects such as Business Intelligence, Environmental and Sustainability Management, and Finance/Accounting/Blockchain, among others. Semesters one and two are also when you will study sector-specific courses that allow you to delve deeper into your chosen industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data-Driven Decision Making
- Managing and Investing in People
- Managing Change
- Results-Driven Digital Marketing
- Managing Strategic Communication Ecosystems
- Business Finance and Accounting
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Business Master in Management (MIM) View 72 other Masters in International Business in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field
- IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 / DET 105-110 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- Applicants may submit the Duolingo English Test (DET), which combines an English proficiency test with a brief video interview.
- A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates
- A 500-word written response to a business case study
- An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. The candidate’s response to the case study will be discussed in the interview.
- Photocopy of valid passport / national ID
- 1 reference letter from a former academic institution
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5450 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEA10900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5450 EUR per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Madrid
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.