- You’ll explore how public health principles apply to professional practice and how research processes apply to public health.
- Your understanding of public health approaches will be increased, as will your knowledge of health service organisations, management and economics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Disaster and Emergency Management
- Communicable Disease Control
- Contemporary Health Psychology and Behaviour Change
- Further Statistics for Health Science Researchers
- Economic Evaluation and Health Care Financing
- Health Promotion
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 454 other Masters in Health Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- 2:1 honours degree, or a recognised medical degree or significant experience in public health.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
- We also accept a range of other UK qualifications and other EU/international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24400 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10800 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.