Industry accounting experts from our corporate partners helped guide the building of the program to ensure it met and continues to meet the needs of global businesses and governmental agencies.
- The Accounting program at Texas A&M Texarkana focuses on accounting and managerial skills which drive dynamic leadership in the corporate environment while readying students to sit for the Certified Public Accounting (CPA) or Certified Management Accounting (CMA) exam if they choose.
- A combination of high impact experiences and interactive collaborations enhance the learning dynamic to provide an effective and engaging environment for critical thinking and analysis.
- Whether you are managing your own business or trying to advance your career to the next level, completion of the A&M-Texarkana MSA program gives graduates a competitive edge in the marketplace. We are excited for you to join us in this fun and rewarding career building program.
- Intermediate Accounting
- Individual Tax
- Accounting Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting Taxation View 70 other Masters in Taxation in United States
- Letters of Intent/Interest
- Recommendation Letters
- Official Transcripts
- In-Person Interviews
- Standardized Tests (GRE, MAT, GMAT)
International10458 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5229 USD per semester during 24 months.
National10458 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5229 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State4180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2090 USD per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.