The objective of this MSc is to train managers, analysts, coordinators and specialists in Digital Marketing and electronic commerce.
Classes provide in-depth, hands-on training in key digital and networked technologies, online marketing and sales techniques and cutting-edge behavioural analyses.
By the end of the program, students will have greatly expanded their digital culture and acquired the skills necessary to design, plan and execute digital strategies for customer acquisition, conversion and retention.
- Traffic Acquisition Manager
- Digital Brand Manager
- Content Marketing Manager
- Marketing Data Analyst
- Community Manager
- Digital Strategy Consultant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Marketing fundamentals
- Electronic commerce fundamentals
- Digital platforms, content and production
- Digital Marketing Channels
- Data Analytics and visualization
- Campaign planning and execution
- International Perspectives and emerging issues
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing View 36 other Masters in Digital Marketing in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Direct access to the MSc program following a:
- 4-year Bachelor’s Degree (240 ECTS) or equivalent
- English native language, IELTS 6.5, TOEIC 800, TOEFL 90 or TBS English test B2
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17999 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17999 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA18000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Toulouse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
To assist our students financially, we offer several discounts for our Master of Science programs:
- Early Bird discount: for students who apply and pay by the 31st December (10%) - this is the only discount which can be combined with others
- Partner University discount: for students who have studied at one of TBS's Partner Universities (10%)
- Special discount: this discount is based on your grades and general profile (15%)
- Sibling discount: for students who have a brother or sister enrolled at TBS (15%)
- Excellence discount: If you have >610 GMAT or >75% GPA; 7.0 IELTS (25%)
- Impact discount: If you have a strong environmental/humanitarian/CSR project and a good academic file. (25%)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.