The Health and Well-being Management program of Rochester Institute of Technology offers evidence-informed guidance to develop and apply these skills:
- apply systems thinking,
- design interventions,
- practice dissemination and implementation science,
- engage with communities, and
- understand and utilize team dynamics, negotiation, and advocacy skills.
The MS in health and well-being management offers two emphasis options, both of which prepare you for a career in health and well-being as well as offer research experiences for those interested in pursuing further doctoral and post-graduate studies.
- Content development, implementation, and evaluation focuses on helping students learn how to design and execute health and well-being programs, focusing on development of content and expertise in a particular area of health or wellness, such as exercise, behavior, and nutrition.
- Health and well-being program management relates to leading an organization’s health and wellness program or an employee assistance program within corporate setting or in self-employment venues.
The health and well-being management program prepares graduates for careers that provide services to enhance employee health and consequent workforce productivity, including:
- Administrator or manager of a health and well-being program/initiative for government, industry, or organizational entities.
- Health and well-being educator/communicator, instructional program designer, developer, or implementer.
- Preparation for future medical and dental education, doctoral training in fields related to nutrition, health promotion, exercise science, and public health.
- Research Methods in Health and Well-being
- Health and Nutrition Education and Evaluation
- Dissemination and Implementation Science for Health and Well-being
- Health Care Economics and Policy
- Exercise Physiology
- Exercise Science Research
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHealth Administration Health Sciences Occupational Health and Safety View 2318 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Complete a graduate application
- Hold a baccalaureate degree (or equivalent) from an accredited university or college
- Submit official transcripts (in English)
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (or equivalent)
- Submit scores from the GRE
- Submit a personal statement of educational objectives
- Submit a current resume or curriculum vitae
- Submit three letters of recommendation, with at least one from a university/college faculty member
- International applicants whose native language is not English must submit scores from the TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE
International54176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54176 USD per year during 12 months.
National54176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54176 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Rochester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.