Come assimilate this knowledge with well trained, expert faculty and a network of strong partners to facilitate job placement. Here, you will acquire and practice how corporate finance can answer various business challenges and enhance performance and valuation.
With this Corporate Finance programme at KEDGE Business School, you will bring a real added value to your career. You have access to a wide range of opportunities in both financialand corporate institutions.
- Experience-based pedagogy of learning by-doing
- A curriculum with a second-year focused on corporate finance methods and practices
- A cutting-edge faculty
- A DNA in corporate venturing, projects and venture capital, associated with IT skill management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals in economics, finance and IT
- Financial diagnostic and peer analysis
- Portfolio management skills
- Business valuation
- Financial modelling
- Cash management
- Digital issues and skills in finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We recommend that you apply as soon as possible to ensure that you are able to apply for your visa on time.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance View 58 other Masters in Finance in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- For the students entering in pathway course (long track), degree level diploma required or equivalent 180 ECTS score
- For the students entering in specialisation course (short track), first master validated or international bachelor diploma (master degree corresponding to 4 years of studying) or equivalent of 240 ECTS score. On exemption for the students owner of a degree level or an equivalent with a high quality of studying or professional experience which garantee the excellence of the educational experience.
- Skype interview: This interview will be accessible to eligible candidates only, and is composed of two parts
International15000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA15000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Short track: € 15000
Long track: € 23500
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.