Come assimilate this knowledge with well trained, expert faculty and a network of strong partners to facilitate job placement. Here, you will acquire and practice how corporate finance can answer various business challenges and enhance performance and valuation.
With this Corporate Finance programme at KEDGE Business School , you will bring a real added value to your career. You have access to a wide range of opportunities in both financialand corporate institutions.
- Experience-based pedagogy of learning by-doing
- A curriculum with a second-year focused on corporate finance methods and practices
- A cutting-edge faculty
- A DNA in corporate venturing, projects and venture capital, associated with IT skill management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals in economics, finance and IT
- Financial diagnostic and peer analysis
- Portfolio management skills
- Business valuation
- Financial modelling
- Cash management
- Digital issues and skills in finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We recommend that you apply as soon as possible to ensure that you are able to apply for your visa on time.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance View 61 other Masters in Economics in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- For the students entering in pathway course (long track), degree level diploma required or equivalent 180 ECTS score
- For the students entering in specialisation course (short track), first master validated or international bachelor diploma (master degree corresponding to 4 years of studying) or equivalent of 240 ECTS score. On exemption for the students owner of a degree level or an equivalent with a high quality of studying or professional experience which garantee the excellence of the educational experience.
- Skype interview: This interview will be accessible to eligible candidates only, and is composed of two parts
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA11000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Long Track: 5 academic semesters
- Preparatory Year : €8,500
- MSc : €16,500
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.