Our Global Master of Business Administration programme at Swiss School Of Business and Management will help you to be prepared to assume senior level management roles in a variety of organizations and industries. Many of our graduates are currently employed in the following roles Director, CEO, Vice President, Senior Management, Owner / Partner, Entrepreneur, HR Expert, etc.
Overall Global MBA brings the following aspects to your career development:
- Conduct professional competency building activities
- Acquire global orientation
- Develop real life problem solving abilities
- Provide practical orientation to management theory
- Get a holistic and strategic understanding of business
- Implement innovative and creative thinking
- See entrepreneurship in action
- Acquire collaborative mindset
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial statement analysis and Company Valuation
- Data Analytics for Decision Making
- Smarketing: Sales Marketing
- Leadership and Strategic Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Financial Management
- Project Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 13 other Masters in Business Administration in Croatia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Undergraduate degree (Bachelor) from a recognized university or equivalent
- Minimum of two years‘ work experience
- Grade transcripts
- Your CV or resume
- ID or passport copy
- One photo
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7000 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA7000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7000 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Zagreb
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.