You are very flexible in choosing whether to to attend physical, campus based MBA and take a course or go online and complete the same course.
We believe that this combination can be a perfect formula for working professionals in meeting their busy agenda and schedules.
Deloitte is a multinational professional services network. Deloitte is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals.
Our Blended MBA (BMBA) program is designed to offer higher flexibility to working professionals and providing them the latest knowledge on management and leadership level.
- Conduct professional competency building activities
- Acquire global orientation
- Develop real life problem solving abilities
- Provide practical orientation to management theory
- Get a holistic and strategic understanding of business
- Implement innovative and creative thinking
- See entrepreneurship in action
- Acquire collaborative mindset
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial statement analysis and Company Valuation
- Data Analytics for Decision Making
- Smarketing: Sales Marketing
- Leadership and Strategic Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Financial Management
- Project Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 18 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Croatia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Undergraduate degree (Bachelor) from a recognized university or equivalent
- Grade transcripts
- Your CV or resume
- ID or passport copy
- One photo
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA6500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.