Training Objectives of the Journalism and Communication course at Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Cultivate Chinese talents with a global perspective-teaching in English, integrating the educational concepts of top universities in China and the United States, recruiting top teachers in China and the United States, and obtaining master's degrees from both China and the United States.
- Cultivate multi-disciplinary and compound talents-the course emphasizes comprehensive knowledge, cross-knowledge and compound capabilities, and configures teaching modules based on industrial value chains and market needs.
- Cultivate future cultural industry leaders—Taking the cultivation of industry leaders as the main goal, it is different from traditional academic or academic programs, and it includes enterprise internships and industry mentors throughout the entire learning process, emphasizing students' practical ability.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Business communication
- Management Guide
- Social Science Research Methods and Statistics
- Corporate Finance
- Entertainment industry business model
- Digital marketing strategy for the entertainment industry
- Global Hollywood
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Journalism Media Studies & Mass Media View 12 other Masters in Communication Sciences in China
Admission is divided into two types: recommended exemption and registration.
Candidates who pass the initial and re-examinations (interview in English) and meet the registration requirements can be admitted.
Students who are recommended to be exempt from examinations: According to the rules of Shanghai Jiaotong University for enrolling students who are recommended to be exempted from examinations, the following requirements must be met:
- Excellent fresh graduates of key domestic universities or majors who have obtained recommended exemption qualifications for national key disciplines;
- Be honest and trustworthy, have a good academic style, and have no record of cheating in exams, plagiarizing academic achievements
International15306 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15306 USD per year and a duration of 30 months.
RMB 108,000 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.