The Chemistry programme of University of Bonn is organized in a consecutive manner meaning that it bases on our B. Sc. programme in Chemistry. Thus, the programme mainly addresses students that have already obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry but also students that have a B.Sc. degree in another topic might be admitted.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced Inorganic Molecular and Solid State Chemistry
- Organic Molecules and Materials
- Physical Chemistry
- Quantum Chemistry - Introduction to quantitative methods
- Industrial Inorganic Molecular Chemistry
- Supramolecular Chemistry
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry View 36 other Masters in Chemistry in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A first qualified academic degree (usually a Bachelor of Science) in chemistry or a related subject. This degree must have an overall grade of at least 2.9 (German grade system).
- Students have to prove proficiency in this language at B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- A copy of an official identification (ID-card, passport)
- A passport photograph
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.