With subjects drawn from the UTS Business School and the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology, students are provided a course structure that fits their background and experience. The course is delivered in blended mode, combining contemporary online and face-to-face learning experiences in UTS's leading-edge facilities.
This Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics from University of Technology Sydney has been developed in consultation with industry in response to major global shortages of people with analytics skills, including a predicted shortfall of over 180,000 people with deep analytical skills and five times that number of data management and interpretation skills.
The course is suitable for students from both business and IT backgrounds who seek to upskill and develop the skills required to meet the growth in emerging careers in business analytics. Career options are incredibly varied as virtually every company in every industry now collects huge amounts of data that needs to be interpreted and analysed to inform decision making. Graduates from this program are able to provide valuable insights on matters such as fraud detection, and logistics optimisation through to customer acquisition and retention and demand forecasting.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Business Analytics
- Studio: Foundation
- Data Processing Using SAS
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems View 50 other Masters in Business Information Systems in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Applicants must have completed a UTS recognised bachelor's degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification, or submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies.
Minimum Academic Requirement: The bachelor's degree should be in a related field, within the business or information technology disciplines.All applicants who do not meet the minimum academic requirement may still be considered on the basis of:
- a minimum of at least four years full time, or equivalent, relevant work experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22248 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 927 AUD per credit during 6 months.
- A small number of postgraduate courses offer government subsidised Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP).
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Australia Awards Scholarships (Australian Government Scholarships)
- Dr Chau Chak Wing Scholarship (KTP Master Degree)
- International Postgraduate Coursework Full Tuition Scholarship
- LATAM International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship
- Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
- South Asia Postgraduate Business Merit Scholarship
- South East Asia Postgraduate Business Merit Scholarship
- UTS 30th Anniversary Study Abroad Accommodation Scholarship
- UTS ATN-LATAM Scholarships
- UTS Grant for Masters by Coursework Students
- UTS Nepal Scholarship (Postgraduate Coursework)
- UTS Study Abroad Excellence Scholarship
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.