Engineers, scientists, town planners and other professionals working in this field have a compelling duty to ensure that the adverse effects of development on the total environment are minimised. The subjects offered in this Environmental Engineering Management course from University of Technology Sydney follow an integrated approach to professional practice through a choice of compulsory subjects in professional engineering, environmental engineering management and an elective.
Environmental engineering and management is high on the political agenda. It also has a high professional priority. Students develop a background and competence in environmental management. This course is ideal for practising professionals who are interested in environmental management issues but who do not have the time to commit to a master's course.
This course is of relevance to practising professionals in architecture, building, engineering science, health, law, planning and surveying.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Students complete 24 credit points of study.
- A minimum of 18 credit points comes from the core of the Master of Environmental Engineering Management and the remainder from core or elective subjects.
- Elective subjects are to be chosen from postgraduate subjects offered within the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEngineering Management Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 54 other Masters in Engineering Management in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Applicants must have completed a UTS recognised bachelor's degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification, or submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies.
It is a requirement that the bachelor's degree be in engineering or the natural and physical sciences, with no more than 25 per cent of subjects failed.Applicants who do not satisfy the above academic requirements may be considered on one of the following:
- Completed Associate Diploma and RATE Diploma; or
- Completed TAFE/AQF Advanced Diploma or Diploma (or overseas equivalent); or
- New Zealand technical and vocational NQF Level 5-7
- Above qualification(s) to be in the field of engineering or the natural and physical sciences;
- Minimum two years' full-time equivalent related work experience post completion of study;
- Submission of resume and proof of work experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21048 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 877 AUD per credit during 6 months.
- A small number of postgraduate courses offer government subsidised Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP).
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Australia Awards Scholarships (Australian Government Scholarships)
- Dr Chau Chak Wing Scholarship (KTP Master Degree)
- Engineering (Management) Masters Scholarship for Outstanding International Students
- Engineering (Technical) Masters Scholarship for Outstanding International Students
- Engineering and IT Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
- International Postgraduate Coursework Full Tuition Scholarship
- LATAM International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship
- Master of Professional Engineering Scholarship
- Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
- UTS 30th Anniversary Study Abroad Accommodation Scholarship
- UTS ATN-LATAM Scholarships
- UTS FEIT International Mathematical Olympiad Scholarship Vietnam
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.