This Engineering course from University of Technology Sydney allows busy professional engineers to embark on postgraduate studies while working towards creating a work–life balance before making a commitment to start a master's degree. The subjects follow an integrated approach to professional practice through compulsory professional engineering subjects and compulsory subjects relevant to a particular major. Once completed, all the subjects in this course can be credited towards a master's for a specific major.
Students who have a basic engineering undergraduate degree are able to enhance their ability and knowledge through this postgraduate course in their respective majors, enabling them to gain and hold employment in their respective engineering fields.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Control Engineering
- Energy Planning and Policy
- Environmental Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering and Management
- Operations stream
- Software Systems Engineering stream
- Structural Engineering stream
- Telecommunications and Electronics stream
- Water Engineering stream
- Cyber Security Engineering stream
- Robotics stream
- Electrical Energy Systems(GC)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Electrical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 54 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have completed a UTS recognised bachelor's degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification, or submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies.
- It is a requirement that the bachelor's degree be in engineering and relevant to the applicant's proposed stream, with no more than 25 per cent of subjects failed.
- The stream is selected at the time of application to the course. Applicants who do not intend to undertake a specified stream must complete a subject nomination form and attach it to their application.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21480 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 895 AUD per credit during 6 months.
- A small number of postgraduate courses offer government subsidised Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP).
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Australia Awards Scholarships (Australian Government Scholarships)
- Dr Chau Chak Wing Scholarship (KTP Master Degree)
- Engineering (Management) Masters Scholarship for Outstanding International Students
- Engineering (Technical) Masters Scholarship for Outstanding International Students
- Engineering and IT Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
- International Postgraduate Coursework Full Tuition Scholarship
- LATAM International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship
- Master of Professional Engineering Scholarship
- Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
- UTS 30th Anniversary Study Abroad Accommodation Scholarship
- UTS ATN-LATAM Scholarships
- UTS FEIT International Mathematical Olympiad Scholarship Vietnam
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.