The Laboratory Medicine and Pathobiology program of University of Toronto emphasizes the development of analytical technologies, the application of basic research techniques in biochemistry, cell biology, clinical biochemistry, experimental pathology, genetics, immunology, and molecular biology to the study of mechanisms of cell and tissue injury and the pathogenesis of disease. The program also emphasizes the nature, mechanisms, therapy, and prevention of microbial diseases in humans, as well as the processes by which pathogenic microbes are spread.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Graduate Seminars in Laboratory Medicine and Pathobiology
- Cellular Imaging in Pathobiology
- Concepts in Inflammatory/Autoimmune Arthritis
- Tissue Injury, Repair, and Regeneration
- Research Techniques in Molecular Biology and Pathobiology
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Human Medicine Biochemistry View 121 other Masters in Human Medicine in Canada
- Applicants must have completed, or be about to complete, one of the following: Pathobiology Specialist program, an appropriate bachelor's degree in life sciences from a recognized university, professional degree (e.g., MD, DDS, DVM, or equivalent).
- A minimum A– average over the final two years of undergraduate study.
- Two strong letters of recommendation from faculty members familiar with the applicant's academic work. Departmental appraisal forms must be used.
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV).
- Statement of intent (approximately 250 words).
- Research experience evidenced by publications, abstracts, or presentations is an asset.
International31320 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 31320 CAD per year and a duration of 36 months.
National10550 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10550 CAD per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.