The Computer Science program of University of Toronto has classified courses by Methodologies and Research Areas based on their content. Methodologies are core problem-solving approaches and/or techniques and general tools emphasized in the course material, while Research Areas are aligned with the activities of the various research groups in the department.
The MSc program can be taken on a full-time or part-time basis.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Formal Methods of Program Design
- Compilers and Interpreters
- Algorithmic Program Verification
- Empirical Research Methods in Software Engineering
- Packet Switch and Network Architectures
- Computer Systems Modelling
- 36 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences View 93 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Canada
- An appropriate bachelor's degree with a standing equivalent to at least a University of Toronto B+. Preference given to applicants who have studied computer science or a closely related discipline.
- Applicants whose primary language is not English and who graduated from a university where the language of instruction is not English must achieve a Test of English as a Foreign Language.
International23770 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23770 CAD per year and a duration of 36 months.
National6210 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6210 CAD per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.