Transfer Pricing has become a major problem with international multinationals, particularly in developing countries. Revenue services are becoming more skilled in the area of transfer pricing, and every year sees a dramatic increase in companies being required to engage with revenue services on transfer pricing.
The central aim of this Transfer Pricing programme at Middlesex University, which consists of 4 modules, is to provide a comprehensive grounding in all aspects of transfer pricing. The modules address the important issues within the sector, drawing out key points to ensure you gain a thorough understanding of the topics before completing the final assignment. On completion you will have a thorough understanding of the key transfer pricing principles. The programme will equip you to not only implement the general principles of transfer pricing, but will also enable you to engage with the relevant authorities in the territories that you are currently working in.
- Expand your skills and knowledge in Transfer Pricing which, in turn, will enhance your employability
- Develop an in-depth and practical understanding of Transfer Pricing
- Examine the latest policy developments and tax treatment of complex Transfer Pricing transactions that organisations need to deal with in an increasingly demanding regulatory environment
- Remain in work while studying this flexible, alternative to the traditional on campus programme, tailored to working professionals and entirely online.
- Improve your career prospects by gaining a high-level qualification and the professional skills and practical experience that businesses are looking for today.
- TP Legal Framework
- Sharing Corporate Resources
- TP Specialised Areas
- Compliance & Dispute Resolution
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Legal Studies View 151 other Masters in Legal Studies in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An undergraduate degree in Law, Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- Applications may also be accepted by candidates who have achieved a comparative academic level through their work experience and full details of which should be supplied in your personal statement and reference.
International6000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA6000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Fees: £6000 +VAT
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.