This 33 hour Elementary Education - Early Childhood program from University of Missouri–St. Louis prepares graduates with the tools to think more complexly about early learning processes and systems. Focus areas include the following:
- Meeting the needs of diverse learners
- Social justice and community contexts
- Creative technology integration for learning
- Exploring a global world to broaden teaching horizons
- Action Research cycle to improve professional practice
The Masters degree in Elementary Education with an emphasis in Early Childhood is an online degree program. Candidates are able to gain access to the University of Missouri St. Louis’ high quality education program in an online format to meet your need for convenience and flexibility. Completion of this program allows candidates to continue or pursue careers as educators, directors, program planners, curriculum developers in various early childhood settings, small business owners, researchers, and consultants. We seek to foster individuals who care deeply about children and families and seek to nurture the greatest human potential in each learner.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Examining History, Community and Social Justice in Education
- Teacher Action, Advocacy and Leadership
- Instruction, Learning and Assessment
- Early Childhood Education
- Educational Role of Play
- Psychology of Early Childhood Development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education View 112 other Masters in Early Childhood Education in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application form - Refer to the international student application and $40 application fee.
- Proof of English proficiency
- Official transcripts - Students in their final year of a bachelor's program should submit transcripts for all semesters completed thus far. Students who have already completed a degree must submit final transcripts and degree certificates.
- Most graduate programs also require additional materials, including letters of recommendation, writing samples, and/or GRE and GMAT scores. Please review the degree profile for your program to view a complete list of requirements. Note that letters of recommendation must be sent directly from the author - do not send photocopies or scans of recommendations.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22298 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22298 USD per year during 18 months.
- Local: $511.80 per credit hour
- National: $1,256.40 per credit hour
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.