The Digital Fashion Innovation programme from Arts University Bournemouth encourages and supports designers to explore and work with advanced digital technologies, interrogate and question current fashion practice and challenge the ideals around how a product is realised.
- MA Digital Fashion innovation recognises individuals and their aspirations and celebrates ideas, making, and creative risk-taking.
- Our guiding principle is to offer distinctive, exciting and challenging opportunities for you to engage in your respective subject disciplines. This will help you critically engage with, and redefine your particular approaches to your practices and position them within your chosen external, creative, economic, and cultural environment.
- Strategies for practice
- Master’s Project 1
Exploration: Requires you to formalise your intentions in a Study Plan, and to interrogate and explore contextual issues relevant to your study focus through your creative design practice.
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We encourage you to apply early so that you have time to organise accommodation and to arrange for a visa (if required) before you enrol.
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design View 143 other Masters in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in United Kingdom
- You will usually have BA (Hons) Degree graded at 2.1 or above, or an equivalent UK or international qualification in your chosen subject or a related discipline.
International18500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Home/EU fees - £4,000 per annum (part time)
- International (Non-EU): £9,250 per annum (part-time)
Living costs for Bournemouth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.