The International Economic Law programme of Leuphana University of Lüneburg brings together two areas of law that are often covered independently in legal literature as well as in teaching.
The blend of compulsory modules and electives therefore constitutes a unique feature of the programme enabling students to aquire:
- in-depth knowledge in the various fields of international economic law
- basic command of the functions of international markets and relations
- the ability to analyse the opportunities and limits of global relationships and international regulations concerning international economic aspects
- ideal preparation for the application of economic issues within the global framework.
Students will be prepared specifically for management positions in multinational companies, as well as advisory positions in both the public and private sector. This will be achieved by means of a comprehensive and in-depth analysis of the international economic law and its embedding in national law, in combination with a focus on a core area of international economic law and the acquisition of interdisciplinary skills, particularly in language and intercultural competences. The different opportunities for specialisation thus allow emphasis on various professional fields as well as for professional careers in academic contexts in research, teaching and administration.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Interdisciplinary programmes related to the disciplines
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics International Law View 83 other Masters in Economics in Germany
- The Masters Programme is aimed at national and international law students who either have a Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), a Bachelor’s degree with predominantly legal components, the First State Examination, or an international equivalent.
- For applicants whose first language is not English, the awarding universities set a minimum English Language proficiency level.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- 720 EUR per year at Leuphana University of Lüneburg
- 7.000 GBP / 15.500 GBP (Non-EU) University of Glasgow
- 10.000 USD University of the West Indies
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.